A complete Pool Fill Adjustment Form is required for all pool adjustments.
- The beginning and ending meter readings and the date in which the pool was filled is required.
- All completed adjustment forms to be submitted to City Hall.
- Only one pool filling adjustment is given per year for each service address.
- The adjustment will be for the sewer portion that is above the normal usage. However, water-only customer account, are not eligible for any type of adjustment. Filling a pool from an irrigation meter does not qualify for any type of adjustment.
- The average will be calculated using the average water usage for the last 6 months.
- It may take up to two billing cycles for the adjustment to be reflected on the account.