February 1 - March 1
- 3-4 T-Ball
- 5-6 T-Ball
- 7-8 Coach Pitch
- 9-10 Kid Pitch
- 11-12 Kid Pitch
April and May
- T-Ball players will practice on Saturdays and have games mainly on Saturdays.
- Ages 7 and up have a twice-a-week commitment - typically Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays (two of those three days.) During March, coaches may schedule a Saturday practice in place of one of the weekdays. In April and May, when it's games only - coaches may schedule one practice day each week in addition to the team's two scheduled games
- For player's safety, no hard casts, earrings, or jewelry of any kind
- To ensure your child's spot on the team, we recommend signing up early. Teams may fill up before the deadline
- All players will need a glove and a batting helmet.
- Bats are recommended.
- Cleats are optional for t-ball players and strongly encouraged for ages 7 and up (no metal cleats.)