FAQ Topic: Park Facility Reservations

Can I rent an athletic field at Harold Rankin Park?

Harold Rankin Park athletic fields are only available to rent for team-related events. A damage deposit and certificate of liability insurance may be required. An Event Permit may be required for large events. For availability and an application, please call 704-824-3518, option 4.

Can I rent the shelter at Harold Rankin Park?

Yes, for availability on the Harold Rankin Park Picnic Shelter, please call City Hall between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Once we confirm your requested date is available, you can stop by City Hall to fill out an application and pay the rental fee.

Can I rent the Lowell Community Center?

Currently, the Lowell Community Center is closed for renovations but as soon as our renovations are complete, we will open the facility back up for rentals.

How do I reserve a park facility?

Please call the Parks and Recreation Department at 704-824-3518, option 4. Alternatively, you can also contact Customer Service at Lowell City Hall at 704-824-3518, option 1.

Close window