Archives: FAQs

Where can I dispose medications or drugs?

As part of Operation Medicine Cabinet, there are various mail-box like locked boxes throughout the county that are available 24/7. There are no questions asked and instructions for disposal are located at each location.

What is the Flats Community?

Check out this article titled, The Flats Community which explains how the Flats Community came to be and where it is located.

How do I get utility lines located?

Please call 811 What is 811? 811 is the national call-before-you-dig phone number. Anyone who plans to dig should call 811 or go to their state 811 center’s website before digging to request that the approximate location of buried utilities be marked with paint or flags so that you don’t unintentionally dig into an underground … Continued

Can I rent an athletic field at Harold Rankin Park?

Harold Rankin Park athletic fields are only available to rent for team-related events. A damage deposit and certificate of liability insurance may be required. An Event Permit may be required for large events. For availability and an application, please call 704-824-3518, option 4.

Close window