How do I dispute a ticket?

To contest a ticket or citation you would go to court on the court date giving or go to the District Attorney’s Office on the 2nd floor of the Gaston County Courthouse located at: 325 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Suite 1004, Gastonia, NC 28052

Close window