The Lowell Police Department is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and possess a high school diploma OR have completed a General Education Development (GED) program. Applicants with college degrees are highly desired. BLET certified applicants are desired. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal/driving background check. Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Rookie officer yearly salary of $47,500 after 6 months
- Applicants with college degrees are highly desired. 2.5% increase for associates & 2.5% for bachelors degrees
- 2.5% for intermediate & 2.5% for advanced LEO certification
The City provides a competitive benefits package including:
- Take Home Car Program
- Permanent Shift Assignment
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance Coverages
- NC Retirement Participant
- YMCA Corporate Membership
- Full list of benefits
Selections for employment will be made on the basis of applicant qualifications. The online application link is below. Please upload your resume at the bottom of the online application. Resumes in lieu of an application will not be accepted. Position open until filled. The City of Lowell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org