Council/Manager Form of Government
The City of Lowell has adopted the Council/Manager form of government to provide the highest degree of professional and non-political administration of public services in accordance with policies set by the elected Mayor and Council.
Lowell will be thriving, multi-generational community for active living.
The City of Lowell delivers excellent public services through transparent leadership and community engagement.
We believe in being positive stewards of our community through our commitment to:
- Continuously improve and expand water, sewer, and stormwater infrastructure
- Continuously improve and expand City streets and sidewalks
- Develop and update public facilities
- Enhance multi-generational Parks and Recreation activities
- Develop land use master plans for undeveloped areas